Tuesday, October 4, 2016

A Taste of Nagoya in Seattle

Last weekend we were in Bellevue, WA (across the lake from Seattle) and noticed a ramen shop we hadn't eaten at before.  My daughter is always in the mood for ramen so it seemed like the right place to stop for lunch.  The name of the restaurant is Ramen Yoshi and happened to be owned by three Japanese guys who jointly own a ramen place in Nagoya.






































I had the mazesoba with the Level 2 heat and thought it was really good.  As far as I know that style isn't served at any of the other ramen restaurants in Seattle.  It's priced about the same as other ramen places in Seattle and the amount of food is also comparable.  It's not as fancy as places like Kizuki, but that's not something my stomach worries much about.  I recommend it and hope to go back and try some of the other items sometime soon.

No comments: